FashionChampagne

23 June 2015

Casual Days

grey primark cardigan
If you could see the state of my wardrobe right now, you will literally wonder how on earth do I get dressed in the morning. It is shocking. To put an image in your mind - its a cupboard I can walk in it and stretch out my arms both ways. It has 2 rails, which aren't enough, so everything else is piled up on top of each other. It's ridiculous - so getting dressed, at the moment, is quite often 'what's on top of the pile?, Oh that - i'll just put that on.' So back to the outfit - casual outfit to run a few errands - ripped jeans, white tee and a massive cardi to hide all of the packets of crisps that I have eaten recently. That summer healthy living plan I had, hasn't been going that well. Whoops. Don't forget to check out my new blog layout at www.fashionchampagne.co.uk - it will all be back to .com as soon as the host sorts it out! 
ripped boohoo jeans 2ripped boohoo jeansprimark cardigan

2 comments:

Barbie Chiu said...


Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

Life is like a battle, if you don't know how to defend yourself then you'll end up being a loser. So, better take any challenges as your stepping stone to become a better person. Have fun, explore and make a lot of memories.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net