FashionChampagne

20 April 2009

Gypsy 05



Images from gypsy05.com

Whilst surfing the net aimlessly the other day, I stumbled across a fashion brand Gypsy 05. I looked at the site and couldnt get enough. The Maxi dresses are so right now that I can't believe that I have only just come across these amazing clothes. Not only do I love them they are a hit with the celebs such as Paris Hilton, Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez, Audrina Partridge and Lauren Conrad to name a few. I have completely fallen in love with the lipstick red maxi dress and also the blue maxi dress worn by Audrina Partridge. I will be adopting the Hippy Chic look this summer. Needless to say I will be purchasing these dresses very soon or dropping some extremely big hints to family as my birthday is fast approaching! Saving the world one dress at a time.

No comments: