FashionChampagne

30 April 2009

I Love Sunglasses!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Sunglasses Drawer!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Sunglasses are my all time fav accessories, they can change the way an outfit looks and totally cover up tiered eyes!
Im the pictures:
1. Ray Ban wayfarer's. My newest edition. I love them they look amazing.
2. Chanel. They are just fabulous.
3. Christian Dior. I love these they look awesome on and look great with everything.
4. Aviators from La Senza. I picked these up last year for my summer hols in Ibiza.
5. Wayfarer,s from River Island. I bought these last week to go with a black jumpsuit that I purchased also from River Island.
6. Pink Aviators. Pink is my fav colour I couldn't not buy them.
p.s Don't click on the play button i'm not too sure why it is there and I don't know where it takes you. xx

No comments: