FashionChampagne

2 August 2012

Victoria Beckham

P1040602

I'm assuming that this is the closest I will ever get to wearing a Victoria Beckham dress, but it'll do. This dress has very slowly become a fave of mine. I don't know why, it's been sitting at the bottom of my wardrobe now for quite a few months, only to be found when I moved house. I managed to get this little number in the sale at Warehouse for the grand total of £10. Absolute bargain if you ask me.

P1040603

P1040604

P1040605

P1040611
Wearing Warehouse dress, Primark sandals and Dior sunnies.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


11 comments:

Lilli said...

nice style dear, kisses!

Rachel. said...

oooh you do look like victoria beckham in these photos! Lovely dress! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Sam Hutchinson said...

Haha you really do look like Victoria Beckham! Your hair looks gorgeous, you suit this colour so much xxx

Sparkle said...

so lovely!

Zuzia said...

you look beautiful! great set.
i have the same sandals, in fact, three pairs of them ;)

xx
the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

A place called Adelaide said...

Love it love it love it :)

Sam said...

You look great! Stunning dress.

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

Amor said...

Very VB look! Lovely dress! :)

Amor GLAMOROZA

Josie said...

What a GORGEOUS frock -- I love the colors!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Serina said...

You look amazing!

unze sundas said...

You are Looking Amazing!!
join Unze Official Page Unze.UK's best footwear company.