FashionChampagne

13 September 2012

Burgundy

3-private1

Absolutely love this colour and it would seem, was also the inspiration behind my new hair shade. Ive seen so many people/celebs/bloggers double up with this colour and I have to say that it looks pretty amazing. Currently enjoying adding some new bits to my wardrobe such a this jacket, these jeans and these boots. I've even updated my make up with this lipstick and this nail polish. Ive always loved this colour and it really is just perfect for October - hello halloween!

247922_980

253731_980

outfit-89-725x1024

MG_8618-1024x885
Image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

AspirationsOfGlam said...

Stunning. I will definatly wearing Burgendy this season!

Liz
http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com

xxx

Ambyr said...

Oh my word those burgundy boots were insane, love! I really like burgundy denim too but I have a feeling I'll be rocking the sweater/skirt combo, it's so me. I really like how both looks didn't have a break in color, it was head to toe burgundy.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Unknown said...

My favorite photo is the way it is styled in the second to last photo. Maybe because that is what I can actually see myself wearing. :)

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

love burgandy. i have a new post up about a shoot i styled, would love to know what you think!


http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Inspiration partout said...

I love this color!!!

Ilya Trifonenkov said...

love!
Visit to my blog:
trifonenkov.blogspot.com
trifonenkov.blogspot.com
trifonenkov.blogspot.com
Click I like facebook, if not difficult - facebook.com/ilyatrifonenkov

Josie said...

I love that first look. It's such a great fall hue!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Jodie said...

I love burgundy too- I think it's possibly the only other volume I will feel comfortable in other than black
I can't wait to introduce more into my wardrobe
X