FashionChampagne

4 September 2012

Leo & Mint Green

P1040975

My style is basic at the best of times, but this weather is making me just not care. I am completely uninspired by everything, but i'm sure that'll change by tomorrow, or maybe even after this super strong coffee. Hope you all have a great evening, i'm having the girls around for a Dominos night. Texas BBQ here I come. We will be discussing a naughty vegas wedding decision and much more i'm sure. LB if you are reading this - you are the naughty one!

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

6 comments:

avs: said...

I think everyone's feeling a tad uninspired at the moment, myself included! You still look lovely though, let's say its simple chic ;) xoxo

Marcia B. said...

cute outfit!

lou said...

cute outfit :) loving peplum at the moment!x

Memoirs of a Wardrobe said...

Love the peplum. Tres sophisticated
K x

Nuas e Cruas said...

Love the slippers!

xx

Delaney said...

I haven't read your blog in a while, and I realize that I miss it. I love the simple yet stylish outfit, especially the mint green jumper.