FashionChampagne

8 October 2012

Fashion First Film


A couple of weeks back I attended a little event for Timex - the point of the event was to unveil a one-off film that showcases their range of stylish timepieces in a completely unique way. Using the urban funk dance style of 'tutting' - where dancers change the angles of their arms and hands to make geometric shapes in time with the beat. Check out the back stage shots below and the video above.

timex1

Timex2

Timex3

Timex4

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


4 comments:

Forever Fashion said...

Thats so awesome!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Dancing Branflake said...

Amazing! Love that dancing!

Jodie said...

how cool- love the idea of tutting!
x
www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. jewelry set. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone necklace.You can visit our bracelet for girl.