FashionChampagne

10 October 2012

I'm not home but my shoes are. Leave them a message.

P1040985_zps18bfdd04

New seasons = New shoes, which also = one very broke me. These are what have been on my feet over the last couple of weeks. I have to say the Ash boots are seriously the most comfortable boots that I have ever had on my feet. I know I say that about most of my heels, but these top the lot. Everyone needs a pair.

P1040987_zps79c97d58
{L-R - Converse, SoYouShoes, Primark}

P1040986_zpsa936af3f
{Ash Boots}

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

All super cute!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the metal tipped ones!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Ambyr said...

I'm in love with your boots! The oxblood and tan are great colors. I need to go shopping, actually I don't but I want to.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

I love all those boots, especially the camel pair! xo.

Gabriele said...

I want all of the Ash!

BeautywondersUK (Kirsty) said...

Lovely shoe collection :)
www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
xx

thecalichemist said...

all your shoes are too cute! bootiesss!

XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mitha Komala said...

oh i love all of your boots! so stunning! <3

Letters To Juliet