FashionChampagne

29 October 2012

Shopping List

05336301_large

It would seem that I spend alot of my time online shopping or just shopping in general. I find it so easy to go cold turkey and ignore things clothes related, but that much easier to fall back into the spend spend spend. As the majority of my time is spent online, blogging, looking for inspiration or just shopping, I like to look around to find some fab deals. My VoucherCodes has been at the top of my list for the last few weeks, even for Dominos pizza discounts. Back to my point - Dorothy Perkins has been my go to store as of late for their pretty lace details and affordable knitwear - and would you look at that  - I found a Dorothy Perkins discount code - way hay! The shopaholic in me is ever so happy right now! I love to shop! Have an amazing day girlies.

07992528_normal

14554642_normal-1

56279163_large

55918082_large-1

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Computergirl said...

Gorgeous selection of clothes :) Love the green dress x

Dasha said...

Great pieces, I think the first two are my favorite ones.

Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

EmilyGrace said...

These are gorgeous pieces! :)

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xo

M said...

ready to shop with YOU!!

xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Great picks!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

becks said...

such a pretty sequin skirt! perfect for the holidays!

www.beckspick.com

Anonymous said...

That dress is gorgeous. Would be great for christmas :)
LaceyLoves