FashionChampagne

28 October 2012

Snakeskin

P1010511

100% not my cup of tea, but I need to start wearing shoes that aren't just black. Infact I don't think I have ever owned ANYTHING in animal print - except a couple of items stolen from my sisters wardrobe as she is a massive leopard print fan. I intend to wear these with black everything, make the shoes that much more of a statement, teamed with a leather jacket. Lets hope that they are comfy as after Saturday's dancing my feet are not happy feet.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Gabriele said...

Good start of wearing not black shoes!

Unknown said...

I don't think I would be racing to buy these either but they look like they would be great to have.

xo
Maggie
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I actually have a similar pair lol! nice :) x