FashionChampagne

26 October 2012

Weekend Fun

28358672624039536_V9bAz0Y0_c
Image via Pinterest 

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while now and I will be spending most of my time taking part in halloween themed activities and indulging in lots and lots of food. So far my weekend plans look like this:

* Buying Pumpkins for Saturday's pumpkin party
* Putting the finishing touches on my Halloween decorations
* Finally clearing out my cupboard so that I can have a walk in wardrobe
* Watching Hocus Pocus (Fave halloween movie)
* Decorating toffee apples for the halloween party

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


10 comments:

Sunny & Star said...

It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. Halloween is so much fun.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

P.S. I are having a giveaway for a pair of Swarovksi Crystal Stud Earrings on my blog. Please stop by and enter.

Milex said...

love it all from the bottom of my heart.

Corina from Simplement heureuse said...

simplement-heureuse.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Hocus Pocus was my favourite all time movie as a kid, you've definitely made me want to watch it now! I hope you have a great weekend! xx

Sophie said...

thanks for the comment on my blog!

Jodie said...

I need to find. hocus Pocus on DVD- love that film!

Josie said...

I love those glittery pumpkins -- and Hocus Pocus is the BEST!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Well... said...

Oooh love the glittery pumpkin! I want to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend :)

Trendy Teal

Lilli said...

enjoy it!!

Barcelona Brunettes said...

Amazing inspo! we love halloween :)


x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com