FashionChampagne

14 November 2012

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

P1050141

Such a blogging palava last night - my image hosting website has updated itself so I wasn't able to upload any pics for last nights blog post as my computer was no longer compatible with the site! Argh! Hopefully after a long long morning of tantrums and complete confusion - i'm hoping all has been fixed. This is todays outfit - I'm wearing my new absolute must have fave top, i've been drawn to lace lately - it's a bit gothic glam and I love it. I found this in the women's clothing section at Zalando - i've been on the hunt for it for quite some time now - now all I need the cream one to finish off my collection. Now onto the knitwear - if you have been following me for a while - I have a hissy fit about knitwear each year - I long to find the perfect jumper/cardi and it has never happened, until this year. And where did I find such an item - Phase 8 - thanks to my bestie (Hi Hayley), I actually looked at the brand (previously thought for 40 + Hi Mum), I was amazed. They have such a wide selection of jumpers and tops that are screaming to be added to my wardrobe, this cardi was the first item to enter - it's so soft - I am however beginning to think that it is a jumper dress and I am intact wearing it back to front. Only time will tell.

P1050133

P1050143

P1050137

P1050145

P1050138

5Jv11Ye5HRuJ0AeNJK6X0DGVZqcGx7kBAb0X58YGdvwVhTpmTJ03LhV8iJKQ9oeeXhwF8Zgv93f64QPU5PLrzs
Top here, Cardi here, Shoes here and Jeans here.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Flossy said...

I love that cardie. I have so many pieces of knitwear yet still buy more as I am never satisfied!

www.darlingcheriex.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love that cardigan <3 You look amazing xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Josie said...

I hope your computer is all better! Love those pumps.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Mary-Grace said...

nice cardigan!!!
cool post
kisses