FashionChampagne

8 December 2012

Saturday Love

166167_350_B166167_350_E
166167_350_C166167_350_D

Morning Girlies 
I'm so excited today - lots to do and lots of people to see. First up, check out my new Guess Court shoes aren't they amazing. At the rate that i'm buying shoes, I really will be the lady who lives in her shoes - it's ridiculous! Next up, i'm off to go and get my hair done and then my nails. I love a pamper day. Lastly, I have another fabulous giveaway lined up for you girls today. Check back at midday to see what it is.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my, they are gorgeous! You can never have enough shoes :D

http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com

Unknown said...

they are amazing
kiss

Tia said...

OOOoooh they are nice!!! xxxx

Noor Unnahar said...

Leopard design never gets old for my wardrobe ;)
Noor's Place

Noor Unnahar said...

Leopard design never gets old for my wardrobe ;)
Noor's Place

Ijeoma Nelson said...

Hello my dear, I'm checking into all my 'long time no see' blog buddies and I thought of you - no worries if you don't remember me, it has been a while :)


I really adore those shoes and SarahB was right, a girl can never have too many shoes.

I would love to see you share them on Preshopp. It's a fashion micro blog app that we're releasing very soon. The idea is that you post an image of yourself wearing your latest purchase and tell us where it's from. The more your images are socially shared, liked and commented on, the more your Style Influence score goes up - meaning discounts.

As a fashion blogger, it's made for you! Check it out and start building your Style Influence before everyone else!

http://signup.preshopp.com/