FashionChampagne

17 December 2012

Snow

A-LYXPFCMAAwQxhjpg-large_zpse61b3923

This year I have started again with all my Xmas decorations. Everything is new, not a single thing has ever been used before, who knows where I leave my decorations as I certainly don't. I've tried to be a little creative this year, as going out spending hundreds on decorations seems a bit stupid. Especially when all the sales start soon and I can stock up for next year. I stole my Mums Babycham glasses, got some fake snow form the pound shop and added tea lights.  I think they look cute. Don't forget to enter my advent calendar giveaways. You can win £100 BooHoo voucher here, Bon Bon Jar here and Crazy Angel fake tan here.

A-LYZEQCMAA20kMjpg-large_zpsafd6880a

A-LYOcRCAAIZfD3-1jpg-large_zps933bbe9d

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas decorations! <3

http://made-with-stars.blogspot.com/