FashionChampagne

7 January 2013

Wildfox S/S 13 - Clueless Style

wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook4_zpsc7d0e839

I'm watching Clueless as I type, so I thought that it would be rude not too share. I came across these pics on facebook and they are a must see. Wildfox campaigns are pretty amazing and I have written about them on numerous occasions, this time is no different! CLUELESS. What 80s baby didn't love Clueless - I was 10 when it was released and it was so iconic at the time and I still absolutely love it now. So these pics made me super happy. 
Enjoy!

wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook2_zps4f46ea39

wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook1_zpsb77a23f0

wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook_zps34851989

WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-72-wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook_zps5790d0b4

WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-42-wildfoxcouturess13springsummer2013collectionamericacluelessbelaircherstylefashionlookbook_zps4c2daaf6

Hugs & Kisses

8 comments:

Heather Nixon said...

I love wildfox jumpers - and clueless although I am a 90's baby :)



www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

LaraLainThatsMyName said...

Actually AMAZING!!! <3

Unknown said...

Love this! So 90s!

Sophie x

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

LOVE this! Cher was definitely my icon for a wee while :L

Sam said...

One of my favorite movies!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

Ellen Grace said...

Such a clever marketing campaign, love wildfox wish it was more affordable!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Love Lust And Labels said...

I love this campaign :D cannot wait to shop it...
I have the Lookbook on my page too
Louise from Love Lust and Labels Blog
http://lovelustandlabels.blogspot.co.uk/

Couture for the soul said...

Adore Clueless - Me and my friend would play Clueless as kids, I of course was Cher and she was Dion ha that has brough back some fun!

http://couturerequired.blogspot.co.uk/

H X