FashionChampagne

17 February 2013

It's a girl thing

 photo d078af0a-08c5-479e-820b-4ce2d176a3f5_zps3b99dc91.jpg
Photo via TheBlondeSalad

I find myself opting to shop online so much more than I used to. Shopping literally used to be my cardio and window shopping was done for fun, but these days I just don't have the time.  Also so much of the high street can be quite samey and you can never find what you want. Another perk of online shopping are the deals and vouchers that you come across, it might just be 10% off or free delivery, but every little helps as they say. A recent fave store of mine is Very, especially the brand Love Label that they stock. You should check them out if you haven't.  An added bonus i've come across a very discount code, which makes me feel that less guilty for spending all my pennies.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox




No comments: