FashionChampagne

25 February 2013

New Season, New Clothes


I always love it when a new season is upon us as I get to discover and write about new trends. The love is mainly because I LOVE to shop (it is a dangerous job, I tell ya), but also because I always stumble across designers that I have never heard of before. There is so much inspiration out there it really is unbelievable. Que No.21 designed by Alessandro Dell'Acqua. The collection is so feminine, it is definitely on my to buy list. Especially the tweeds that have been mixed with pastels and adorned with lace, I mean what more could a girl want? What more you ask? The pink lace hawaiian tee is what. It reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw - team it with a cream blazer and there you have it, one chic outfit that will take you from work to the bar. Next up we have the green check lace shorts, they are perfect for long summer days ala Charlotte York from Sex and the City = country style. The collection even has a checked shirt with lace inserts under the arm, so pretty and feminine and perfect for spring and also a sneaky DIY if ever I saw one. That will be on my DIY to do list. The list is in fact getting longer by the day along with a DIY sequin back blazer and DIY side panel jeans. I wonder if I will ever get it finished? Probably not, i'm a list maker not a doer.
Pastel colours and checks are definitely here to stay for the foreseeable future, so don't forget to add them to your Spring must have list, me i've already got most of mine, but i've included neon in my little list. Strangely enough though, I have been buying an awful lot of black and dark greens and leather and i've finally given in and bought boots so that I can wear socks in this ridiculously cold weather . Even better, yesterday, I finally decided on a Winter coat - took me long enough right?!
Would you wear these styles?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Valérie said...

I especially love the colours of the clothes you've picked out :D
Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

courtzmelv said...

I love to shop too yay! Love this feminine collection, pastel colours are always a favourite of mine! That check pastel pencil skirt is b-e-a-utiful!xx

Ambyr said...

I really adore that skirt. It's subtle and still bold. Great color too. Would look cute with a denim button up.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Sophie Taylor said...

They look totally cool, especially the colours and I like the shorts.