FashionChampagne

5 February 2013

Soap & Glory: Solar Powder

 photo 1b96f1d2-b0e2-4967-960c-07351716aac2_zpseba9a4a7.jpg

Bronzer is a must in my world and I rarely leave the house without any on. I am pale - so pale in-fact that I could also pass as Casper. So I use fake tan, currently St Tropez, but my look isn't finished without my current bronzer MUST. Solar Powder is a necessity - and works with my skin far better than any other high street bronzer. I find a lot of them are far to orangey and make me look ridiculous. This one in particular gives you a sun kissed glow as apposed to an orange tango slap in the face and also has a tiny bit of shimmer, but nothing too drastic. The price tag isn't too bad in my opinion either and even better withe Boots 3 for 2 offer of products. So technically this was free :)

 photo cc1b201e-db9d-4d2c-9c9f-548b45e089be_zps0b99a911.jpg

 photo 166ff6e7-110a-46e7-b3df-fa998074a6ab_zps1cd520f0.jpg

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Pasha said...

I always go to pick this up but end up putting it back down! Would love to see what it looks like on you x

Ellen Grace said...

Love Soap and Glory really need to get my hands on this

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Lauren said...

I've been thinking about this for a while but haven't been sure how it would look on me. Sounds great though! would love to see some swatches :) x