FashionChampagne

3 May 2013

Must Have

 photo f2640789-27db-45ec-9eeb-98c05eef3f95_zpsea8b5b93.jpg
Dress here.

There are so many events happening in the Summer that it is always best to have a dress on hand that you can wear at any given time, if the opportunity arises. This dress in particular, I featured in my Prom Dress post yesterday, but I would be more than happy to wear it for a wedding, my birthday night out or just a simple shopping day teamed with sandals. 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

5 comments:

Paprika said...

Oh my gosh this dress is so pretty. I wish I had an event to get this for hahaxx

B said...

love that dress!

http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/clarins-gloss-prodige-04-candy.html

Tabet said...

Hey,
beautiful dress! Very feminem and gorgeous! :)
Love

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Diva In Me said...

I like this dress. The cut and the print on it is gorgeous =)

Georgie Mullen said...

its called georgie!! i have to have it, its meant to be!! haha xx
beautgeorge.blogspot.com