FashionChampagne

24 May 2013

Today i'm Wearing via Instagram

 photo 2facf97b-ab75-4f7a-baa4-932b7eaeddcb_zps71f41b25.jpg

 photo 2c8f68f4-698b-4298-9810-3ed970fdaa73_zps0c5175ac.jpg

Evening Ladies, just got back from the cinema. I went to see the The Hangover, it didn't seem like a hangover movie, but still definitely worth seeing. Here is a quick look at what I wore - more outfit pics tomorrow.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

3 comments:

Valérie said...

I really love it! You're combining casual with heels :D awesome! Great post!

X Valérie
scribblesofvalerie.com

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

aah this reminds me to wear this tee more! you look so pretty, i adore your hair

from helen at thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

M said...

love a good sporty tee!
i style professional sports players!

follow me on instagram too! @bellesnrebelles


xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com