FashionChampagne

2 May 2013

Wish Want Wear: Prom Edition

 photo 2302ed3d-6fbe-4ecc-92a6-1f52138c8d96_zps359278ba.jpg

Apparently it's prom season, I wouldn't know as i'm like 110 years old in comparison to you prom going girlies. However I can still admire the cute dresses that are available. They are a darn site better than the ones on offer when it was my turn, you guys are so lucky, so many more options. I've picked my fave 6 options - if I was going to prom of course. All are available from a cute boutique called WithLove - you can check all their items out here.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved getting glamed up for my prom last year. Shame I can't this year. My dress was gorgeous and it was a Greek Venetian type of dress. I bought from ebay which was originally from topshop for 30 quid. Bargain!
Great Post
Rachel x

Diane B said...

I love how prom dresses now are also perfect for that special fun night out with the bf or husband! I LOVE LOVE all these! The more glittery the better!

Unknown said...

I love the first dress! Shame I went to prom back in 1997!!! LOL! They have a great selection!

HOpe you are having a good day! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

In one's teenage life, specifically on high school, prom night is one of the best things to look forward to. In fact some girls prepare for the magical night for the whole year. During prom night, girls slip into their best prom dress and hope to leave a good impression.
Camo Wedding Dresses