FashionChampagne

28 June 2013

Obsessed

 photo cdd3015c-1ca0-40b7-82bd-82f530035c6d_zps778c5b99.jpg

I'm still entirely obsessed with this outfit and completely obsessed with black & white pictures. How are you all spending your Friday? I'm finishing work in a bit then heading to the gym, picking up the pup and watching 24 - I seriously can't get enough of that show. I'm currently on season 3 episode 9 - it's just so good. Are there any other shows you think I should be watching? After i'm done with 24 I will definitely be catching up on Game of Thrones -  i've only watched half of the first episode so far.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Life At Victoria House said...

Cute shoes! :)
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3