FashionChampagne

23 September 2013

Breaking Bad

 photo c5583f17-2db5-475c-b1f8-0c21951d5dad_zps7cb3a7d4.jpg
Swing Dress With Love, Jacket New Look, Heels Zara and Bag Topshop.

Hey Ladies, so sorry for the late outfit post today, but the time has literally flown past. I haven't been doing all that much, just catching up on Breaking Bad and watching Prison Break. Obsessed with both those shows. I'm so excited and sad to see the last Breaking Bad next week. I really wonder how they are going to tie it all up in just one hour. Has anyone else been watching it?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

So glad I'm not the only person who likes Prison Break. Lovely outfit. I like the necklace.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Unknown said...

Oh you look fab so chic! I don't watch breaking bad but maybe I should start because everyone's always talking about it x

Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube