FashionChampagne

2 October 2013

1 Jacket 3 Ways


For the second instalment of my 1 item 3 ways, i've used my favourite ASOS jacket (similar here). I fell in love with it as soon as it came in stock, but for some reason I hesitated and when I came back the next day, it was out of stock. Sigh. I checked back everyday in the hope that someone would return it and a week later they did. As soon as it was back in stock I bought it - see it was meant to be.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Love the jacket and the purse!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

courtzmelv said...

Love these kinda posts! Cute jacket xx

Sparklyem said...

its back in stock!
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2747737
xx