FashionChampagne

21 November 2013

The Onesie

 photo ec69fade-f753-4a3f-839a-ab2fa93b4572_zps359a009f.jpg

I'v spent most of this afternoon in my OnePiece Onesie. It's perfect for the cold weather we're having at the moment. So comfy and snug - it makes me never want to leave my house - you can see my last post here. Don't forget that they are offering my readers 20% off a OnePiece up until the 1st December - using the code 31FASHIONCHAMPAGNE. Head on over to the website and check out what they have on offer. My next buy will be this crystal jumpsuit and the this College 29 onesie. Which one would you choose?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I absolutely love a onesie :) onepiece are amazing but for now I've been cheap and have a cheeky Missguided one!

Keep in touch sweetie :)

Andrea
www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

Tanya said...

I love your onesie. It's pretty!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk