FashionChampagne

16 November 2013

Whats in my Shower

 photo c821905a-45d6-45de-a449-2a8b670b6c6b_zps8613d984.jpg

I thought i'd do a few more beauty posts on the blog from now on. I absolutely love make up and any products in general, so i'm going to share with you guys everything that I love and have tried and tested. I'm not overly fussy with products in the shower, I mainly focus on fragrance and I like to swap things up as soon as possible - here is what i'm currently using.

Hair
 photo 570a7a61-0c75-4e0e-bd7d-2e763ead2891_zps6480cb54.jpg
On my hair right now Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse and Angel Wash - which I found over at The Salon Look. I love that it leaves my hair feeling fresh and also lets me leave my hair for longer in between washes, not to mention shiny. The scent is very floral, which is sometimes nice for a change as I usually go for sickly sweet smelling products.


Body
 photo 515c86dd-ee18-4aae-aa4d-ee0797b08a43_zpsd5c9bdab.jpg
These Palmolive Body Washes were on offer when I bought them - from the Mediterranean range, which i'm not 100% sold on as I quite like coconut as a general rule. Also this Kimberley Walsh body scrub is my current fave, it smells amazing and does the trick - I will most definitely be re-purchasing this.

Face
 photo fd7771b4-1f6c-4db4-86e8-1b84db5e5a57_zps3045eda5.jpg
Liz Earle is my general must have bathroom product. I haven't changed and I have no intention of, the product works and my skin loves it. This Dirty Works scrub is brilliant and a quick face scrub or a face mask depending on how long you leave it for. It leaves my skin refreshed and soft - but definitely in need of a lot of moisturiser afterwards.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Grace Driver said...

Amazing choices! Where's the Kimberley Walsh body scrub from?! I've never seen it before. xx