FashionChampagne

9 December 2013

Under the dress

I thought I would share with you girlies the best inventions ever! Also a slight bonus that it's the Christmas dress season, so these little inventions will help you with all your dress issues.

 photo c4a44472-d5e7-4560-9c34-57b356a114eb_zpsf9c16a36.png

First up, let me introduce you to the Figgahugga - complete bitch to get up - so much so it actually comes with instructions. However once it's up you could eat a pizza, bowl of pasta and then a chocolate cake and no one would know. It is the perfect lumps and bump fixer (see the picture above, it's not a lie). Once you try the figgahugga you will never ever go back to spanx. I can't wait for them to bring out a strapless verion - that would be a dream. It comes in a few colours, I have the pink, it's saved my 'not been to the gym in a month' life.

 photo 6af368b3-4e36-4c2a-8470-17959d4c5bc0_zpscf251c46.jpg

Next up - the no straps whatsoever bra - The Invisibra. Perfect for plunges dresses, backless dresses, strapless dresses, in fact any sort of dress. You can put the cups closer together - attach and detach them depending on the amount of cleavage you want to show. Again, i'm so impressed with this bra, I would 100% recommend it to you all. I wore it at the weekend with an ASOS Bardot bodycon dress.

Go and buy, you can thank me later ;)

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: