FashionChampagne

28 January 2014

Puppy Emergency

 photo ec0a76ed-d822-4cc4-a868-b0d52cadbb03_zps219ecea8.jpg
Thanks to the rain, I haven't been able to take any outfit pictures and thanks to the rain, i've used up all my back up outfit pictures. Le sigh! Lets hope tomorrow is better as i've got so many new outfits planned to share with you all. Right now i'm off to give my puppy some medicine as last night she decided to eat a protein bar! I had to rush her to the emergency vets to have her stomach pumped, or whatever it is they do. I was such a blubbering mess! I must have looked an absolute state. She's perfectly fine now though, so all is ok! Hope you all have a great evening.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER  

2 comments:

A Midnight Wonderland said...

Aww :( I hope your puppy is ok! It's the worst feeling in the world when pets are ill.

ps. I looooove that coat!
A Midnight Wonderland

Unknown said...

Don't worry your puppy will be okay, waiting to see a picture of your cute puppy when she will be okay