FashionChampagne

27 January 2014

Steal Her Style: Cath in the City

 photo ab9df555-96b7-4687-8e10-eeb5bc2497b4_zpsc10a13b1.jpg
Happy Monday Ladies. I thought i'd kick the week off with some outfit inspiration from CathintheCity. She is one of the only blogs I check out more than once a day. I absolutely love how she pairs skirts with crop tops so effortlessly. A trick I am yet to master. This outfit has to be my number 1 - I love the cropped denim shirt and this length of skirt is something I am yet to try. What do you guys think?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER  

1 comment:

A Midnight Wonderland said...

Love her outfit! It makes me yearn for summer so badly!
A Midnight Wonderland