FashionChampagne

14 January 2014

Still a favourite

 photo 65c5aa9b-4a14-406a-ad7e-7408b134385b_zps82c6b593.jpg
I absolutely love having a blog, it's so nice to look back on your own posts, to see what you've been up to and also for some inspiration when you're lacking. This outfit has to be one of my favourites from last year. The colours are just amazing, the shoes are, well amazing and I love wearing boyfriend fit jeans so it's a win win situation if you ask me. I'll most probably be wearing this tomorrow. Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday. I'll pop back later with some outfit pictures.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Rhenicia said...

Very cute!

xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous oversized jumper and I love the heart pattern :o). Xx

Makeup by Candlelight