FashionChampagne

2 March 2014

The Outfit Post: The Midi Skirt

 photo df8a34cf-35e9-4220-aa77-4ef81132b1af_zps3eb6eae8.jpg
Skirt Marks and Spencer - T-Shirt Topshop - Heels Carvela - Jacket New Look

I've been meaning to try the full midi skirt trend for a while now, but with this craptastic weather and also my pasty white legs, I haven't been bothered. I found this mint green number in Marks and Spencer of all places, in their new S/S 14 collection that has just launched. I am so happy with it and on our next outing, I will be pairing it with a Dorothy Perkins blouse and my trusty Converse. I have a feeling they will make a great team. Anyways i'm off to watch re-runs of Ghost Whisperer drink Coke Zero and eat Chilli Heat Wave Doritos. Enjoy the rest of your day Ladies.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

el_martina said...

this skirt is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

lovely! the minty colour is pure perfection! xx

Mary
www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com