FashionChampagne

15 March 2014

The Outfit Post: Midi Skirt

 photo 459b884c-b914-4334-9893-efbdb18a830c_zps7c03be6f.jpg
Blouse Dorothy Perkins - Skirt M&S - Necklace Swarovski

This is an outfit combination that I absolutely love. Feminine yet completely comfortable - NO HEELS.  I hope you've enjoyed your Saturday so far. I've had the absolute best day today, I met My friend Maria and we went shopping then some lunch at a chinese buffet - which was pretty bla. Then I got my nails done and went to the BMW garage - the sun always makes me go test drive convertibles. We then decided to go to the Beach for cake and tea and then I headed home to take the pup for a walk. If only all days could be like this. Enjoy the rest of your evening Ladies.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: