FashionChampagne

14 May 2014

Summer Feet

summer sandals
 1. Lilac Sandals Here //2. Cross Over Sandals Here // 3. Glittery Sandals Here //  4. Gem Stone Sandals Here // 5. Mint Green Sandals Here // 6. Beige Gold Plate Sandal Here // 7. Silver Sandals Here
How cute are all of these sandals, I can't wait till it's actually warm enough to wear them all, or at the very least STOPS raining. I've had such a rubbish morning today, I got up nice and early to go to Body Balance this morning to find myself stuck in traffic for well over an hour. I hate it when my plans get changed and I hate traffic. The last traffic jam I got stuck in was a 9 hour wait, so I cried. Ha ha ha! However i'm hone now so mini crisis averted. Have a lovely day.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: