FashionChampagne

10 June 2014

Day to Night

I don't often think of outfits that will take me from day to night as it's just not really needed with my lifestyle. I'm usually at the gym after work or taking the pup for a walk and then it's home time for me. If i'm going out for dinner with the girls or drinks on a Saturday, I have to admit I have a 2 hour routine. However, my sister and I went up to visit our other sister in London the other weekend and I was stumped at what to wear. A suitcase wasn't an option as we were going shopping and then straight out for the evening. Whilst having a hissy fit throwing clothes around I stumbled across this little Zara number, that still had the tag on.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! I love outfits like this with versatile pieces, makes it so easy to go from day to night wear!

loveablevogue.com

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! I love outfits like this with versatile pieces, makes it so easy to go from day to night wear!

loveablevogue.com