FashionChampagne

19 June 2014

The Outfit Post: My Friday


I felt that it was time that these jeans made an appearance on the blog and in my life again. They are such a statement items that I don't like to wear them so often as people remember such statement pieces. However if I wanted to wear my blue jeans all day, all week, which I do, then no one would blink an eye. Today is my last day at work as I am off for my best friends hen do - I couldn't be anymore excited! Cannot wait for some sunshine.




Jeans Lavish Alice - Converse John Lewis - Coat Topshop - Tee TKMaxx

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your jeans!

Emma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS

by Lauren Jane said...

Love your outfit, especially topshop coat.

Lauren x

www.bylaurenjane.co.uk