FashionChampagne

20 June 2014

The Outfit Post: Off The Shoulder


How amazing is my new jumper! How amazing!? I'm all about off the shoulders these days and this ticks all the boxes. It doesn't tug, pull or rise up, it just sits nicely and behaves. It's from Boohoo and I think that I need all the colours in my life. What's even better, is that it was £12 and I had 20% off what an absolute bargain. Woo Hoo! Not to mention my new River Island bag - so so amazing - I know I already have it in black but you only live once. Anyways i'm off for a weekend in Barcelona, don't worry though, you have lots of scheduled posts to read.



Jumper Boohoo - Heels Nelly - Jeans F&F - Bag River Island

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: