FashionChampagne

3 June 2014

The Outfit Post: Skater


Sorry about the late blog post today, I fell asleep at 4 and apparently lost the rest of the day! ha! I'm currently attempting to wear my skater skirts more as I will make them work for my body shape. I've come to the conclusion that i'm an apple - all my weight goes on like a car tyre so I must be and I just think this kind of skirt exaggerates that even more. Unless I wear it with a baggy top, so here is the result. Today I spent the day playing around with clothes from the online store - 05 boutique - go and check it out, some fab bits for summer coming up. We teamed up with Saints Salon to do a YouTube video that we will share with you guys soon. 



T-Shirt TK Maxx - Skirt Topshop - Sandals Primarni

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: