FashionChampagne

6 July 2014

Happy Feet


I absolutely rinse my bestie because in the summer she gets yucky feet. I use the term yucky because feet gross me out and I just can't talk about them. However I will introduce you to this product from No7- The bestie found it - originally for the hands and absolutely works wonders for your feet! Baby soft feet anyone? It exfoliates and moisturises in an instant. All you need to do is rub it in, massage gently and then wash off with warm water - et voila - feet as good as new. Finish off with some nail polish to make your feet summer ready and you can pop on some sandals knowing they are viewing worthy. To keep them looking beautiful throughout the summer, before you go to bed, cover them in Soap & Glory's heel genius and add some socks so that the moisturiser can soak in whilst you're asleep.
Both can be bought at Boots

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Diva In Me said...

Would love to try the foot cream from Soap & Glory =)

A place called Adelaide said...

I LIVE for the Soap & Glory heel genius cream it is honestly the best!! Lovely post :)