FashionChampagne

15 July 2014

Something Extra

I am the worst accessoriser (not a word I know) in the world. Don't get me wrong I love a bit of bling and I most certainly have plenty of it, but come morning time, I just don't think about it. So i've made it my mission to make accessorising part of my morning routine, as in getting dressed. My mission for this week is to wear at least one item a day, if not more. Jon Richard is making this a little bit easier with all their sparkles that they have on offer.Neck Bling - A statment necklace can take a casual outfit to the next level. I mean it can make a plain white an entirely different outfit, one that gets you compliments and makes you feel like you've actually made an effort at 7am.

Arm Candy - I am aways so jealous of other peoples arm candy, some peoples jewellery tacking looks effortless whereas mine just looks stupid. I have incredibly tiny wrists and I feel like everything sits weirdly on them. Such a strange thought I know, but I will make this a thing of the past.

Stacker Rings - Way more axciting that a single ring and perfect for those days when ypou just can't decide on the one. Stacker rings are right up my street and if I did't loose them on a weekly basis I would be wearing them a lot more often. 

Bling Bling - Something for everyone here. No need to stick to any rules, just throw on what catches your eye and then head out the door. They say you're never fully dressed without a smile, but maybe you're necer fully dressed without 'frosting' yourself

* Frosting - How to loose a guy in 10 days for all of you who think i'm mental.

No comments: