FashionChampagne

4 July 2014

Summer Pants


Happy Friday everyone  and Happy 4th July to my American readers! One year I will make it my mission to be over there for the celebrations as with Halloween - you guys know how to do it right. Now back to le blog - I've been super casual as of late due to a lack of time and I simply just can't be bothered - that's awful right? I am in desperate need of someone to take pictures for me as even i'm bored of the background ha! That will be sorted out soon I hope. How cute are these Toppers trousers, they are just so comfy and perfect for my current lazy needs. They even double up as lounge wear - just perfect. Hope you all have a fantastic day and check back later for something bloggy.





Outfit Topshop - Sandals Primark

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

fashionmarissa said...

Summer pant designs is awesome. Topshop is good for online shopping but I prefer Mirraw online services because they have best in women's fashion accessories.

Rakhi online