FashionChampagne

4 July 2014

Summer Pants


Happy Friday everyone  and Happy 4th July to my American readers! One year I will make it my mission to be over there for the celebrations as with Halloween - you guys know how to do it right. Now back to le blog - I've been super casual as of late due to a lack of time and I simply just can't be bothered - that's awful right? I am in desperate need of someone to take pictures for me as even i'm bored of the background ha! That will be sorted out soon I hope. How cute are these Toppers trousers, they are just so comfy and perfect for my current lazy needs. They even double up as lounge wear - just perfect. Hope you all have a fantastic day and check back later for something bloggy.





Outfit Topshop - Sandals Primark

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Ciero Jewels said...

Buy perfect wedding anniversaries gift at Ciero Jewels. We have launched an exciting range of imitation jewellery anniversary gifts that are surely the best to express your love. Click Here