FashionChampagne

2 July 2014

Sunny Days


Good morning ladies, i'm having a super productive morning today. Emails answered, to do list all done and now blogging - way hay. It doesn't happen often but I just love morning like this. This outfit was what I initially wore yesterday to run errands, but it was just too hot, so I had to hop into Primark to buy a little dress. I just love it when the weather is like this - meant to reach 28 degrees today, so i couldn't be happier. Now i'm off to have green tea and then insanity in the park. It's gonna be so hard, but I can't wait. Have a lovely day.




Jumpsuit Rare - Sandals Spartoo - Jacket ASOS - Bag Louis Vuitton

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

A place called Adelaide said...

WOW! You look fabulous. That black jumpsuit & jacket are to die for. Beautiful outfit

Unknown said...

cute outfit!!
www.agoprime.it