FashionChampagne

3 August 2014

The Higher The Heel the Closer To Heaven

The first thing I do when I see a person is look at their shoes. I don't know why I do this and I won't go as far as saying I judge a person by their shoes, but it's a good place to start. Now your shoe wardrobe should be a good one, but there are a few types that you have to have and Daniel Footwear have every item that you need to make a fabulous shoe wardrobe. My shoe wardrobe staples are ........
Patent Black Heels - Ever since my 5 year old days, trying on my Mums patent Carvela's, i've aways wanted a pair. I still don't have them, but they will definitely be on my pay day list.
Black High Heels - Just needed, nothing else to say about that, if you don't have any then you should go out and buy some right now! No excuses.
Booties - Come rain or shine these shoes will have you ready for anything. Perfect for all day walking, for work and for after work drinks. They look great with jeans, skirts, dresses and trousers, so they really are a must.
Flats - practical, comfortable and needed in life.
Wellies - I have a dog so wellies are a given. Lots of options for all sorts of personalities, not my favourites, but a must.
Trainers - You need to stay active and you can't do that in heels. If you can I commend you. I can't even walk down the street in them.

No comments: