FashionChampagne

27 August 2014

#TodayImWearing


Trying so hard not to dress like it's winter right now. I don't think it's actually even that cold, but for some reason I feel like its the Antarctic. However the colder weather does mean that I can wear ankle boots again. And first up on the agenda are these TReds pair. They are really cute on and look fabulous with skirts, however I don't seem to have long enough legs to wear them with jeans. 

Boots TReds - Skirt Topshop - Hat Primark - Jumper George at Asda - Bag & Cardi River Island

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look lovely, all of the pieces come together really nicely and the muted palette is perfect for this weird 'in between' time of year! Did you get that Cardigan recently? I've been looking for something similar as an Autumn staple.

Mel x

melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk