FashionChampagne

5 August 2014

Wish Want Wear

It's not often I come across an online store where I fall in love with absolutely every item. The store in question is Little Mistress. They have every possible dress that you could think of for every possible occasion. These are my top picks, let me know which one is your fave?
Girls on Film Floral Dress - Just perfect for the Summer. I would probably wear this out to lunch with the girls or whilst running errands on a Saturday.
Pink & Cream Lace Panel Dress - Would 100% be wearing this to any wedding that came up during the Summer - just perfect.
Sleeveless Colour Block Dress - Now this dress would depend on the weather and if I actually had anywhere to go. I would either wear it to work with sandals of on a Girls Night Out with a pair of heels.
Polka Dot Tunic - Just perfect for everything during the sunny months. Work, BBQ Shopping, Casual days out, just everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute !!
www.agoprime.it