FashionChampagne

13 October 2014

Canon 600D


I finally, after 5 years, got myself a new camera. My poor Dad lent me his a few years a go and never got it back. It's a good thing he loves me really isn't it. The pictures that i've taken, so far, have turned out really good. They are just ones around the house that i've been playing with, but you can 100% tell the difference. The focus, the light, everything. I'm really excited to start using it on the blog, especially for beauty posts as I will be doing a lot more of those. On that note if you have any beauty items you would like me to review - drop me a comment and i'll see what I can do.


Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Life At Victoria House said...

It's a beauty! So jealous :)
I wish I had the funds to get a new camera!
www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

Holly said...

Wow, I am jealous! I have wanted this camera for soooo long!

Holly / holly la beau