FashionChampagne

2 October 2014

My Favourite Fashion Looks From LFW S/S 2015

LFW trends ss 15

I wrote this for another website that I run, but I thought that i'd share it on here also. I didn't go to fashion week this season as i've been really busy with work at the minute. However, I did follow it online - so here is my fashion week roundup of trends that I have picked out from the shows.


pastels for spring ss 15
We see pastels spring up every single year and this year is no different thanks to the likes of Temperley London. Luckily for us we can still grab some in store, so we can keep Winter a bit brighter.
1/2/3/4
LFW SS15 trends
They came back in a BIG way a couple of seasons ago and if Burberry knows it's stuff, then it's certainly here to stay. Go old school, or pick up a newer kinda style. We're steering towards Air Max or Stan Smith.
1/2/3
sleeveless blazer trend lfw
It's about time blazers got reincarnated and what better way to do it than to take off the sleeves. Thanks to the likes of Cheryl Cole (and designers such as Barbara Casasola) in her recent X-Factor outfits, we're sure everyone will be dying to try it.
/1/
unstructured coats lfw trends
You always need some sort of a coat in the UK, no matter what the season. These unstructured coats are just perfect for the in-between weather, she you're just not too sure what the weather will do to you today.
1/
2
menswear ss15
As seen on Sophia Webster - you can expect to see a lot of men;s tailoring next Spring. As with this year, menswear looks to be everywhere. We love the just got dressed in my boyfriends wardrobe look.
1
/2/3/4
Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

*Catwalk Images via londonfashionweek.co.uk

No comments: