FashionChampagne

12 October 2014

Sunday Mornings

I finally got round to reading this months issue of Vogue. So I thought i'd share my favourite bits with you. First up - Taylor - looking like a 80s model - absolutely stunning. Secondly - Zoella AKA Zoe Sugg. It was so lovely seeing her in Vougue. Seriously Vogue - what an achievement. Keep going Zoe. Other than that, i'm off to go and see the bestie for a bit of brunch and a squeeze with my favourite little person. Have a fab day.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Meggy Fri said...

Hi dear, nice to meet you :-P
I'm new on tyour blog and i follow you with Gfc and the other social!!!
You are welcome on my space...
Kisses from Rome
Meggy
IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //PAGINA FB