FashionChampagne

15 November 2014

River Island Wants

Knitted skirt Here// Teal coat Here// Chelsea boots Here// Grey maxi coat Here// Sparkle skirt Here// Knitted Jumper Here// Sweatshirt Here// Red dress Here// Sparkle top Here// Striped crop top Here
River Island rocks - that is all I have to say! I want everything this season, but it's obviously not possible to do that. This is currently what i'm dreaming about and could those boots be anymore perfect. Hope you're all having a great Saturday! 
Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Cattt said...

Oh, I really love that Periodic Element jumper and the black embellished skirt!
Lovely picks!

CAT xo

Check out my Personal Style & Lifestyle Blog?
You can also follow me on BlogLovin'! ♥
What Cat Says | BlogLovin'