FashionChampagne

30 December 2014

Meet The Coatigan


Hey y'all. Hope you've all had a lovely day and enjoying your time off if you're still lucky enough to be on your Christmas holidays. I spent the day perusing the sale racks - I have to say - not so good this year. Then I bought some Soap and Glory goodies. I needed to stock up badly on body scrub and butter. So tonight was a very lovely shower indeed. I'm off to watch another episode of Fringe now - i'm so addicted to that show - then off to bed. Night all.

 
 
Heels Primark // Leggings H&M // T-Shirt Gift // Cardi Boohoo // Bag Topshop

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice outfit, I like the colours you've used for this look.