FashionChampagne

1 December 2014

Todays Details

Happy 1st December guys! I cannot believe that there is only one month left this year. The days just whizz by and i'm sure that I haven't accomplished half the things that I set out to do this year. Which means I have to fit 12 months into 1 - Lets see if I can do it! Other than that - I had the worst hangover allllllll day yesterday, so a 13 hour sleep was on the cards. Definitely not feeling refreshed in the slightest, so when this morning came, I picked what was at the front of my wardrobe, which was the above outfit. So i'm wearing the same as I did last week, no point in a blog post for that! Hope you enjoy your Monday! I will be back on track tomorrow! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: